The West Shore Young Professionals blossomed out of the needs of young professionals for opportunities to connect with others like themselves, serve those in need and grow as individuals.
The founding board members, from diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, took it upon themselves to create a sustainable organization that could fulfill those needs. They dedicated themselves to their mission while seeking to grow as individuals and fulfill the vision of a community where young professionals are valued, even as they help strengthen the economy.
West Shore Young Professionals operate according to the following philosophies:
We believe in…
• the monumental potential of the younger generation;
• the fearless initiative and the fresh perspectives young professionals bring to the world;
• investing in the development of young careers and the guaranteed return on investment by the individuals and their employers;
• sharing our experience and passion with the surrounding community;
• exercising underutilized opportunities in the West Shore community;
• building lasting relationships with other young professionals who are working on personal and professional growth;
• appreciating and learning from the well of knowledge and experience previous generations have to offer.
Educational sessions, links to those with more experience, and volunteer opportunities help members develop personally and professionally while utilizing Cumberland County’s wonderful resources. Membership will not only help individuals with their current positions, it will also help them work towards fulfilling careers.
• learn about topics and trends relevant to young professionals in ways they can immediately apply to work and activities;
• gain opportunities to interact with a variety of experienced professionals who offer their knowledge to the next generation;
• receive invitations to participate in volunteer activities to help neighbors in need and learn about our community’s resources;
• build a network of local leaders and supportive colleagues who strive for the same greatness as other young professionals;
• grow more confident in personal skills and potential;
• see the value they bring to Cumberland County.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Find out about our Corporate Packages, Partnership Rate and Advisory Board.
4211 Trindle Road, Camp Hill, PA 17011 • (717) 761-0702